Springfield Dentist - General Dentistry & Orthodontics
WE ARE OPEN FOR EMERGENCIES!
If you are experiencing pain and/or swelling, we are here for you and your dental needs. The Virginia Dental Association recommends that dental offices in Virginia postpone any non-emergent care for two weeks starting 3/17/2020.
Here at General Dentistry & Orthodontics, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance.To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of Corona virus, we are requesting the following:
If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
* a cold or the flu
* fever or nausea
* severe headaches or body aches
* muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
* vomiting or diarrhea
* Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to one of the countries with large outbreaks of COVID-19 (ex. China, Italy, Iran, South Korea) or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
* World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int
* Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
Since the office offers a wide variety of services, we are able to keep most patients' treatment under one roof. This makes it convenient for patients to complete all of their dental needs in one place.